Is your dishwasher not running properly? dishes coming out unclean? Stopping mid-cycle?
Brothers Rivera Plumbing has repaired 100’s of residential and commercial dishwashers throughout Los Angeles. Contact us for dishwasher repair if you have any problems with your dishwasher.
Give us a call at (877) 218-9143 Today if you are experiencing any of the following problems with your dishwasher:
- The dishwasher does not heat the water properly or at all
- The dishwasher does not drain completely
- The dishwasher continues to run non-stop through the cycles
- The washer tub does not fill
- Low water pressure
- The dishwasher is leaking water on the floor
- Dishwasher stops working before the cycle finishes or turns itself off completely.
- Lights on the display begin to flash
- The dishwasher makes an odd noise or has a bad odor
- The dishes are not drying properly or at all.
- The dishes are still quite wet, especially on the low rack, when the cycle is complete
- Glassware becomes cloudy, not properly cleaning the dishes.
- Suds appear in the dishwasher tub or dry on the dishes
- The control pad on the front or door of the dishwasher is unresponsive
- Loose rubber pieces at the bottom of the tub
- Food particles remaining in the tub or the drain of the dishwasher
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms with your dishwasher, avoid the hassle and frustration. Contact Brothers Rivera Plumbing, and we will get your dishwasher repaired for you.
Call today to schedule a repair of your dishwasher (877) 218-9143
Have an emergency? Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We look forward to serving you.